This day course will be of interest to all those who are concerned to develop independent learning on a school-wide basis. Questions that will be explored include:
- What are the starting points for developing independent learning?
- What techniques are successful at developing research skills?
- How can we develop the capacity of students to think for themselves?
- How can project work be embedded alongside GCSE and A levels, through EPQ, HPQ, FPQ and other programmes?
- How can we best utilize IT resources to support project work?
John Taylor, Assistant Head – Director of Learning, Teaching & Innovation
Christie Constable, Director of Professional Learning