My time at Cranleigh is simple to quantify: it has given me a future – Past Foundationer
Gifts of money
All of our development work now centres on fundraising for the Cranleigh Foundation. It is our ambition to raise £10m by 2029 with the wish that the income from this endowment will support ten Foundation bursaries.
By giving to the Cranleigh Foundation you will join a philanthropic community that supports children who have suffered tragedy in their lives.
The Foundation is funded entirely through donations and we rely on the generosity of our community to ensure we can extend places to vulnerable children so that they can thrive in Cranleigh’s nurturing environment.
There are many different ways in which you can contribute to the Cranleigh Foundation:
- online single or regular gifts
- by BACS (for details on how to pay money directly into our bank account please contact the Foundation Office on 01483 542261 or email@example.com)
- by post – by sending a cheque (made payable to ‘Cranleigh Foundation’) to: Cranleigh Giving, Cranleigh School, Horseshoe Lane, Cranleigh, GU6 8QQ
- giving shares, with capital gains and income tax relief to the donor
- including the Cranleigh Foundation (charity no 1122918) in your will
Whichever option you may choose, you will be helping children who have suffered incredibly difficult circumstances to look towards a brighter future.
If you are a UK taxpayer, you can increase your donation through Gift Aid. Gift Aid increases donations to the Cranleigh Foundation by 25%. Donors just need to complete the Gift Aid form when making their donation.
Gifts of time and expertise
- You can join our social activities by joining Cranleigh Friends. Any fundraising events for the Cranleigh Friends raises funds for the Cranleigh Foundation
- You can expand your contacts in the professional world by joining the Cranleigh Network
- You can volunteer as a mentor to an OC via the Cranleigh Network
Thank you for your gift