This page is for our parents and pupils. It contains key dates and information from the various emails received regarding the Lent term 2021.
Return to School
- Term will start as normal on 6 January;
- All pupils will be remote learning from 6 January until they return to the School site after February 22nd.
- We will communicate regarding Upper Fifth rehearsal exams once guidance on final assessment is provided.
- The timetable will follow that for the Michaelmas term with a few revisions to account for the time of year. There will be 45-minute lessons and a ten-minute break in between.
- Registration will take place for every lesson and links will be sent for callovers, house meetings and tutorials, co-curricular activities, music lessons, etc.
Revisions to Term Dates
- The Lent term will finish on Friday 26 March, as planned.
- The Summer term will now start on Wednesday 14 April, with boarders returning on Tuesday 13 April
- We have finalised plans to facilitate lateral flow testing for eligible groups.
- We will share details and consent forms following government directives on testing after the current lockdown