SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We realise how important it is to securely store all information that you provide to us, so we treat any information you provide us with great care and we maintain high levels of security.
We follow procedures as required under UK Data Protection Legislation (the Data Protection Act 1998) to protect the information we store about you from unauthorised access.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY
Depending on how you interact with the Cranleigh School website, we may require certain information and you may submit personal information to us as follows:
- When you register for activities or make admission enquiries, we ask for information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address or other contact details and the name and date of birth of your children (if applicable). We keep a record of this information. We need this information to process your requests and recognise you as a registered user.
- We keep a record of any emails or other messages you may send us.
- We keep a record of your interactions with Cranleigh School so we can provide you with an efficient, reliable service and deal with any problems quickly. It also means we can send you the most relevant information about Cranleigh School.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we keep is used to improve the service we offer you. We may use the information to:
- Administer your Cranleigh School user account (website / portals)
- Provide customer service to you
- Provide you with information about the products and services we offer
- Help prevent fraud where applicable
- We may need to pass your contact information to our couriers in case they need to contact you to arrange the delivery of your order.
CRANLEIGH SCHOOL MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
When you register with Cranleigh School you may be given the option to receive promotional emails from Cranleigh School. If you would like to receive these emails please select the tick box on the registration page. If you do not tick this box you will not receive these promotional emails. You can unsubscribe from these promotional emails at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided in every email, sending an email to email@example.com or writing to us and we will remove your email address from our marketing records. You can also change your marketing preferences by logging into the ‘My Account’ section of the website.
We may also send you Cranleigh School marketing information by post to your registered account address. If you do not want to receive Cranleigh School brochures please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us to let us know.
We track visits made to our website so we can see which pages are the most popular. This allows us to improve our services and website. This tracking is anonymous, we do not know your personal details.
You can set your website to reject cookies by adjusting your internet browser settings not to accept cookies. The help option on your web browser should explain how to do this or you can go to http://www.aboutcookies.org/ for more details about cookies and how to reject them. However please be aware that the some parts of the Cranleigh School website will not work without cookies.
You have the right to remove your personal information and change your preferences at any time. In order to do this please email us at email@example.com or write to us at:
The Data Protection Officer
GU6 8QQ UK
Please include your name, address, user account number (if applicable) and/or the e-mail address you registered with when you contact us.
If you have any questions or you are unsure about the personal account information we are holding in your name please contact us. We will happily review your file and update your records if you require.